29 June 2005

Dear Paris: by the time you read this...

I haven't decided how to conclude my reports from Paris. I will probably make a few more entries and then wrap it up. I have left Paris and am now in a holding pattern at a luxurious hotel near Roissy-CDG. I have a flight out in the morning. Will I miss Paris? I think not. I am happy to get home.

Perhaps in a week or two, I will miss my odd routine and my travels around Paris. I think I might miss walking around the city. There is no walking where I live. In fact, there are no sidewalks. Walking is not something that occurs incidentally. It is something you must do purposefully and intentionally. It becomes a "thing."

There are a few more entries to make, some photos to post, then I will come to some sort of inspiring conclusion, or just end it abruptly. I like the way Jason, a former Parisian blogger, ended his reports from the City of Light when he returned to NYC. The first line of his letter says it all.

1 Comments:

At 30/5/16 08:27, Blogger vikas dahiya said...

There are many health disease today which on found only in women and in this blog we discussed about every Home Remedies For Womens Health Issues . Because these disease can never cured by any pill or medicine and most of them are sexually transmitted. To go to the site just find the link in the text.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home










Parisblog

Site au hasard
Voir la liste